Ever since the early days of advertising, ads have gone hand in hand with music. From jingles on TV to a world of sounds and songs, audio has aided brands throughout every media outlet.
Since music is at the center of the experience on most social platforms, brands must assemble it into part of their branded content strategies. Influencers are the perfect instrument for your brand to use to not miss a beat. They create native ads that better resonate with your consumers, which, in turn, can enhance your advertising performance and improve overall conversion.
Don’t miss out on the unique opportunity to reach new audiences and scale your business to new heights by using music. Want to take your influencer marketing strategies to the next level this 2021? Here are the trends and tactics you need to capitalize on.
In this guide to music in marketing, you will learn more about:
- Why music moves humans on a deeper level.
- How fandom feeds the fire and can help you go viral.
- How brands can use influencers as their instrument to harness the power of music.
- Restrictions and safe to use music for brands and influencers.
- Campaigns that will inspire you to use trending and custom-made audio.