‘Tis the season. It’s no surprise that people shop more during the holiday season than at any other time of the year. According to Emarketer, the holidays can account for 30% of annual retail sales.
Thanks to the pandemic, people are discovering and purchasing on social media more than ever.
- Did you know that there was a 47% increase in ecommerce sales during the 2020 holiday season? (AdWeek)
- Many of those transactions happened on smartphones.
Don’t miss out on the unique opportunity to reach new audiences and scale your business to new heights during the holiday season. Want to take your influencer marketing strategies to the next level this season? Here are the trends and tactics you need to capitalize on.
This report will highlight 12 Ways to Win this Holiday Season with Influencer Marketing:
- PLAN IN ADVANCE
- TAKE A CROSS-PLATFORM APPROACH
- BOOST YOUR CREATIVE POTENTIAL
- THINK MULTICULTURALLY
- CONSIDER BRAND AMBASSADORS
- GIVE BACK
- INVEST IN PAID SOCIAL
- PRESS RECORD – EVOKE EMOTION WITH VIDEO
- CREATE A SEASONAL SOUND
- SPREAD CHEER WITH UGC
- STRATEGIZE CTA
- FUEL YOUR INSPIRATION