We are back with another episode of our podcast Decoding Influence! This time, Eric Dahan (CEO, Open Influence) talks about the creator economy and the rise of content monetization.
The creator economy has seen a record of $1.3B in funding in just 2021 alone, with the highest revenue source for creators being brand deals.
Leanne Perice is Founder of Made By All, an LA-based talent management company. She spoke to Eric about the opportunities in the booming creator economy.
In this episode, you will hear about:
- The evolution of pricing and the rise of digital talent.
- What to consider before signing off on any deal.
- The digital evolution of live shopping over the years.
- The variety of ways in which creators can monetize their content.
- The future of the industry.