The AI World Forum, a 2-day educational innovation conference held in Toronto, Ontario, will return on March 5 at the historic Carlu event space. Assembling global thought leaders in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, the summit will draw over 1,000 tech professionals in the hopes to advancing public dialogue on AI and its place in society.
Open Influence CEO Eric Dahan will join a panel discussing the intersection of AI and entertainment. Dahan will speak to his vast experience leveraging AI in the influencer marketing space, and how big data continues to transform the industry.
- Eric Dahan | CEO | Open Influence
- Khalid Al-Kofahi | Vice President, Research and Development | Thomson Reuters
- Laura Mingail | Senior Director of Marketing & Business Development | Secret Location
- Michael Thomson | Vice President and Technology Sector Lead | Edelman Canada
- Fatima Zaidi | VP of Business Development | Eighty Eight Agency
The AI World Forum is organized by the Digital Finance Institute, a think tank for AI, blockchain, and FinTech. If you’re interested in attending, you can find more details on their website here.