While some creators polish their work with the same production value as traditional media, others find equal success with raw, in-the-moment content that doesn’t require large budgets or lengthy turnaround times.
In the end, how “produced” a piece of content feels should vary depending on campaign needs, the influencers you’re working with, and the story you’re trying to tell.
Don’t miss out on the unique opportunity to reach new audiences and scale your business to new heights by using authentic and inspiring content. Want to take your influencer marketing strategies to the next level this 2021? Here are the trends and tactics you need to capitalize on.
In this guide to social media aesthetics, you will learn more about:
- Social content that has broken the rules or evolved the rules.
- Which platform medium will work best for your message.
- The authenticity of content and creative freedom of creators.
- The benefits of both raw, unfiltered content and polished, highly-produced content.
- Campaign examples that inspire audiences.