Open Influence, the leader in social influencer marketing, is looking for an Account Coordinator to join our high performing team in an exciting workspace. Open Influence is committed to bringing the human element
back to advertising by empowering individuals to create and share. Our mission is to scale the storytelling process through efficiency, quality, and transparency for both advertisers and content creators. Our proven mix of technology, creativity, people, and expertise enables us to identify the most impactful influencers and efficiently execute campaigns on behalf of our clients.
The Account Coordinator is responsible for delivering superior influencer communication for each Open Influence client, working with the Account Management team. The ideal candidate for this position will be extremely detail-oriented with experience in managing large, complex campaigns for Fortune 500 brands in industries spanning across fashion, lifestyle, automotive, entertainment, technology, and consumer packaged goods. The AC will liaison between internal sales, account managers and influencers to manage expectations and ensure deadlines are met. The AC will collaborate with Account Managers on large strategic accounts from execution to reporting. Candidates for this position are highly motivated, self-assured team players with strong communication and social media skills. You will be a part of a high caliber team in an industry that is
experiencing rapid and dramatic growth. This is a high velocity and fast-paced role requiring industry expertise and a proven ability for planning and managing marketing campaigns.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure successful campaign execution
• Supporting the account management team by serving as the liaison between account managers and
influencer talent for campaign execution
• Analyzing campaigns and communicating with the account management team to optimize performance
• Take ownership of the influencer search and selection process
• Create campaign data spreadsheets and consistently update them
• Vetting and negotiation with potential campaign talent
• Ensuring influencer content creation is following all brand guidelines and legal requirements
• Campaign specific tasks including a detailed screening of campaign analytics & daily monitoring of post activity
• Crafting campaign presentations or campaign briefs for influencers/bloggers
• Responsible for talent communications to ensure campaign goals are met
• Develop streamlined processes using creative problem-solving tactics for unique campaign opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience as planner or account manager is preferred
• Must include a thorough understanding of Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, Twitter, Blogs
• Must have experience working with Keynote/PowerPoint
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills
• Should be excited about social strategy and have a passion for bloggers/influencers
• Must be extremely detail oriented
• Have a fun and positive working attitude!