Great news for the influencer marketing world!
Facebook is making big moves that will benefit creators around the world.
The platform announced two initiatives to help content creators get to understand their community, talk directly with their audience and monetize their hard work.
"We understand that creators have specific needs, and we’re committed to helping them on their journey as they grow and find their community," wrote Chris Hatfield, Product Manager, Video on the official announcement.
As Facebook keeps developing the social and creative infrastructure for the community, users will continue to feel empowered to produce content we all crave for.
Facebook Creator App
- Live Creative Kit: Access to exclusive tools to easily make live broadcasts. Tools will include fun graphics and stickers to personalize them and create a consistent brand image.
- Community Tab: Read and respond Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger messages in a unified place.
- Camera & Stories: Access to fun effects and frames and the possibility to easily crosspost content to other platforms like Instagram and Twitter.
- Insights: Access metrics to inform content creation.
A New Website for Creators
- Learn content creation skills and techniques
- Find answers to content creation FAQs.
- Join the community to be considered for early access to new features and tools.
Read full announcement here.